In addition to retail sales, we sell wholesale handmade pottery and have 20,000 square feet
of room for our wholesale ceramics under our roof. Our wholesale handcrafted pottery is available
in volume orders, and we always give consistent service with high quality.
Emerson Creek Pottery's pieces are available to fine gift stores, museum shops, department stores
and garden centers across the country, including Hawaii and Alaska.
Internationally, our ceramic pottery is found in Australia, England, Japan, Puerto Rico, Canada,
Israel, and Egypt.
Terms & Conditions
- Opening orders, $250.00 minimum
- Reorders, $100.00 minimum ($10.00 fee on orders below minimum)
- Backorders less than $50.00 are automatically cancelled, please reorder
- COD or credit card for 1st order unless credit has been approved prior to shipping
- Net 30, late fee of 2% added to accounts over 30 days
- $25.00 fee for returned checks
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- All shipments charged at prevailing price FOB Bedford, Va.
- All orders shipped UPS or RPS unless otherwise stated
- ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF ORDER
- Returns only accepted with prior factory approval
- Returns are assigned a Return Authorization Number and must be printed on outside of each box
- NO returns will be accepted after 10 days of receipt of shipment
All of our wholesale pottery is handcrafted and it should be understood that slight variations in
size and appearance are characteristic of handmade pottery. If you feel you received
defective merchandise, please notify us within 10 days.